ГлавнаяРегистрацияВход SITE LOGO
Суббота, 11.Май.2024, 10:13 PM
Форма входа
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Модератор форума: TeeJay  
Форум » Развлечения » Видео & музыкa » Army of the Pharaohs - The torture papers (СТРОГО В ЗАКАЧКУ)
Army of the Pharaohs - The torture papers
ДэдДата: Пятница, 15.Июн.2007, 5:26 PM | Сообщение # 1
Still Dreamin'
Прописка с 20.Июн.2006
Ща попробую отписаться по своей любимой группе...
Итак, проект Army of the Pharaohs - это объединение героев белого андегрунда Америки, в котором принимают участие такие культовые персоны, как
Apathy
Jedi Mind Tricks
Outerspace
7L & Esoteric
Demogodz
Chief Kamachi
Celph Tiled

альбом выдержан в мрачной манере улиц гетто и боли многомиллионоого народа.
В поддержку альбома вышел клип Tear it down в не менее мощной манере

Альбом - http://ifolder.ru/2347069 (75 мб)
Клип - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvJy_sW7iDo&mode=related&search=

me@last.fm
...people gone and harvest the leaves
but please don't leave me standing here
when the winter comes...
Статус: В отключке
ДэдДата: Вторник, 31.Июл.2007, 10:42 AM | Сообщение # 2
Still Dreamin'
Прописка с 20.Июн.2006
Все)

11-го сентября выходит новый альбом...ахуенно... cool

me@last.fm
when the winter comes...
Ad_AstraДата: Вторник, 31.Июл.2007, 12:13 PM | Сообщение # 3
Лейтенант
Страна: Китай
Прописка с 26.Июн.2006
две песни, которые понравились больше всего из альбома -

All shall perish и Battle Cry

ничегошный так альбомчик... а вообще они дохуя всего поназаписывали....

...Не знал, что на небесах некуда без этого? Пойми, на небесах только и говорят, что о море... А ты? Что ты им скажешь? Ведь ты ни разу не был на море! Там на верху тебя окрестят лохом...
ДэдДата: Вторник, 31.Июл.2007, 6:10 PM | Сообщение # 4
Still Dreamin'
Прописка с 20.Июн.2006
Ad_Astra, много.много.
Jedi Mind Tricks:
Psycho-social 1997
Violent by design 2000
Visions of Gandhi 2003
Legacy of blood 2004
Servants in heaven kings in hell 2006
Микстэйпик Винни Паза...

7L & Esoteric:
Soul purpose 2000
Dangerous conneticon 2002
DC2: Bars of death 2004
A New dope 2006
Микстэйпик Эзотерика

Apathy:
Where`s ur album 2003
Eastern philosophy 2006
Baptism by fire 2007
No place like chrome (collabo with Celph Titled) 2007

Celph Titled - The Gatalog 4CD - from 2000 till 2007

2 альбома Outerspace
2 альбома Чифа Камачи
Альбом Кингсайза

Ещё много...

me@last.fm
when the winter comes...
s@brin@Дата: Вторник, 31.Июл.2007, 6:30 PM | Сообщение # 5
Генерал-майор
Страна: Российская Федерация
Прописка с 18.Апр.2007
cry блин, а я их не знаю................... biggrin cry cry

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
ДэдДата: Среда, 01.Авг.2007, 11:08 AM | Сообщение # 6
Still Dreamin'
Прописка с 20.Июн.2006
Большой дядя Apathy - самый охуенный)

Chad Bromley (born March 8, 1979), better known by the name of Apathy (formerly Apathy the Alien Tongue) is an underground rapper and producer from Willimantic, Connecticut currently signed to Atlantic Records. He is a re-founding member and unofficial leader of the Demigodz crew. He is also a member of the super-group Army of the Pharaohs (founded by Vinnie Paz from Jedi Mind Tricks) and the Connecticut crew Doe$Rakers. His DJ is Chum the Skrilla Guerilla and he frequently collaborates with fellow Demigod Celph Titled. He is also part of the growing number of white emcees. Apathy is a highly skilled and versatile lyricist able to spit verses on nearly any topic from girls, to battling, to chess.[POV] He is also known for his freestyle ability which is often the highlight of his live performances.[citation needed]

He released his debut album, Eastern Philosophy, in March 2006 on Babygrande Records. Most of his previous underground work has been collected on two albums: the mammoth, two-disc It's The Bootleg, Muthaf*ckas! Vol. 1 and the appropriately titled Where's Your Album?!!. Apathy released another collection of his most recent works on Baptism By Fire, released January 2007. The Bearer of Bad News, his album for Atlantic, is currently in limbo.

me@last.fm
when the winter comes...
s@brin@Дата: Среда, 01.Авг.2007, 3:19 PM | Сообщение # 7
Генерал-майор
Прописка с 18.Апр.2007
Quote (Дэд)
Chad Bromley (born March 8, 1979), better known by the name of Apathy (formerly Apathy the Alien Tongue) is an underground rapper and producer from Willimantic, Connecticut currently signed to Atlantic Records. He is a re-founding member and unofficial leader of the Demigodz crew. He is also a member of the super-group Army of the Pharaohs (founded by Vinnie Paz from Jedi Mind Tricks) and the Connecticut crew Doe$Rakers. His DJ is Chum the Skrilla Guerilla and he frequently collaborates with fellow Demigod Celph Titled. He is also part of the growing number of white emcees. Apathy is a highly skilled and versatile lyricist able to spit verses on nearly any topic from girls, to battling, to chess.[POV] He is also known for his freestyle ability which is often the highlight of his live performances.[citation needed

Да здравствует англиЙЙЙЙский, которого я не знаю............. cry cry cry

ДэдДата: Среда, 01.Авг.2007, 3:28 PM | Сообщение # 8
Still Dreamin'
Прописка с 20.Июн.2006
s@brin@, хотел перевести для тя, но пришёл к выводу - учись!)))))))))

me@last.fm
when the winter comes...
s@brin@Дата: Среда, 01.Авг.2007, 3:30 PM | Сообщение # 9
Генерал-майор
Прописка с 18.Апр.2007
Quote (Дэд)
s@brin@, хотел перевести для тя, но пришёл к выводу - учись!)))))))))

cry cry cry cry ну..........уже 9 лет учу.............и никак!!!!!!!!!!!!!! тебе просто лень!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin

ДэдДата: Среда, 01.Авг.2007, 3:34 PM | Сообщение # 10
Still Dreamin'
Прописка с 20.Июн.2006
s@brin@, расскажу кратко:
Apathy - крутой мужик и он крут тем, что родился 8го матра и к тому же невьебато фристайлит.У него есть один альбом и хуева туча микстэйпов - последний - Баптизм бай файа вышел на мой день рождения.Он участник групировки Демогдз, а так же группы Армия Фараонов, основаная Винни Пазом из Джедай Майнд Трикс.Он крут)Так же он принял участие в записи микстэйпа Форт Минор и хуевой тучи альбомов)

me@last.fm
when the winter comes...
s@brin@Дата: Среда, 01.Авг.2007, 3:37 PM | Сообщение # 11
Генерал-майор
Прописка с 18.Апр.2007
уже скачала альбом...........ничего так!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1мне понравилось(правда еще не все слышала)............

ДэдДата: Среда, 01.Авг.2007, 3:42 PM | Сообщение # 12
Still Dreamin'
Прописка с 20.Июн.2006
Ща те ссылочку дам на очень красивый альбом...

Apathy - Eastern Philosophy
http://sharebee.com/d3eb5513

Особенно песня Chemical - от неё прётся моё женское окружение)))

me@last.fm
when the winter comes...
ДэдДата: Среда, 01.Авг.2007, 3:49 PM | Сообщение # 13
Still Dreamin'
Прописка с 20.Июн.2006
Более полная биография Apathy...

At 25 years of age, Apathy could very well be hip-hop's next big thing. The Connecticut based emcee, who spent most of his life bouncing from place to place, first discovered hip-hop through Melle Mel's verses on Chaka Kahn's "Feel For You", writing his own lyrics to match the track. By 1991, Ap started taking this rap shit seriously, and a few short years later, Ap made his debut on wax, appearing on three tracks on Jedi Mind Tricks critically acclaimed underground debut "The Psycho Social" LP in 1996.

But it wasn't until 1998 that Apathy graduated from guest artist to solo artist. With an initial show-stealing verse on an Eddie Ill and D.L. freestyle, Apathy soon followed suit with several incredible solo singles including "Compatible", "Just Begun", "School", and "Ain't Nuttin' Nice", each released through Bronx Science Records. Linking up with Celph Titled, a former employee of Bronx Science's distributor, Buds, Apathy helped form the Demigodz crew, which also included strong underground acts such as 7L & Esoteric, El Fudge, Louis Logic, Rise, Open Mic, and others.

After The Demigodz crew released their debut EP, "The Godz Must Be Crazy", the major label bidding war began. Said Apathy, "Interscope was interested in Celph and I as a group. Jason McGuire and Jimmy Iovine flew us out to LA, rented us a vehicle, put us up in a bangin' hotel on Sunset Blvd, gave us company cell phones and shit... it was dope." But Apathy wasn't quick to sign the dotted line with the big "I", as other labels also had offers on the table. "While we were out there, we met up with Mike Caren from Atlantic. Interscope was dope, but they have a lot on their plate and probably wouldn't have given us the attention we needed. Mike Caren set up a meeting with Craig Kalman (ceo of Atlantic) and Craig was interested. Mike really didn't feel Celph and I as a group for whatever reason, and wanted to sign me as a solo artist." While the signing to Atlantic as a solo artist may seemed like a bum deal for Celph, Ap assures it only strengthened the Demigodz' relationship. "I know people would probably assume that's wack, but Celph and I are completely fine with it. We're like Redman and Method man, or Ghost and Rae, we're partners no matter what. So Celph was worked into the contract for guaranteed guest appearances and production. Celph is happy, cuz he didn't really wanna make that jump yet... but we do shit regardless, so its a perfect scenario," said Ap.

What can we expect from the major label debut? "I have a few different ideas for what the album will be called, but I haven't decided yet, so I'm gonna keep that under wraps," says Apathy. As far as production, I've been workin' with a lot of different producers, but I have no idea who's actual shit we're gonna use. So far the only definite production is from Celph, Chum The Skrilla Guerilla, DJ Khalil (Self Scientific) and 8th Wundah. I've been workin with Alchemist, Pete Rock, Megahurtz (the producer), Rick Rock, EZ Elpee, and Carlos 6th July Brody. If I don't get a Primo beat... I quit. As far as guest appearances, the only definite ones right now are me, Celph, Lord Digga, and Bambue. But, I do intend on getting some other people on there. I want to get Pharoahe Monch, Ghostface,..... a lot of other people. But everything is still in its beginning stages."

Discography

Demigodz (Apathy & Open Mic) - "Sure Shot Affair" EP Cassette [1997]
Jedi Mind Tricks - The Pyscho-Social, Chemical, Biological, and Electro-Magnetic Manipulation of Human Consciousness" ("The Three Immortals", "Omnicron", "The Apostle's Creed") LP - Superegular [1998]
Eddie Ill & DL Present - "The Time Has Come" ("Step Up [aka The Big Hurt]" w/ Punch & Words, AL Skills, Wiseguy & Gaston, "Freestyle" w/ Rise, Punch & Words, Wiseguy & Gaston) Double Cassette - PhonoSynthetic [1999]
DJ Next - "A Vibe Called Next" ("Freestyle" w/ Open Mic) Cassette [1999]
Apathy - "Compatible (f/ Celph Titled)/The Smackdown (f/ Rise, Celph Titled, & C-Rayz Walz)" 12" Bronx Science [2000]
Apathy - "Ain't Nuthin' Nice/Every Emcee (f/ Rise)" 12" Bronx Science [2000]
L-Fudge - "The Final Word (f/ Celph Titled)/Star Wars" (Intro/additional vocals on "Star Wars") 12" Bronx Science [2000]
Apathy - "Just Begun/Chrome Depot Freestyle (f/ Celph Titled)" 12" White Label [2000]
Esau - "2 Many Emcees (f/ Nobodies, Yaggfu Front, Danja Mowf, Apathy & Blackmel)" 12" Mends Recordings [2000]
Esau - "The Farewell Tour" ("2 Many Emcees") CD - Mends Recordings [2000]
Sage Francis - "Still Sick: Urine Trouble" ("Apathy & Sage Freestyle") CD Strange Famous [2000]
Apathy & Celph Titled - "No Joke/Science of the Bumrush (f/ Open Mic)" 12" Stonegroove [2001]
Rise - "The Wickedest Flow" (Production) 12" Bronx Science [2001]
Various Artists - "Styles Upon Styles Volume 2" ("Science of the Bumrush") CD/2LP Stonegroove [2001]
Various Artists - "Independent's Finest Volume 1" ("The Smackdown") CD Ill Boogie Records [2001]
Rahsheed - "Paper Mache (f/ Louis Logic, Celph Titled, & Apathy)" 12" Bronx Science [2001]
DJ Unknown & Mek - "Brothers on the Slide" ("Lost Freestyle" w/ Louis Logic, "Freestyle" w/ Rise, Wiseguy & Gaston) CD [2001]
Apathy - "That Ol' Boom Bap/Remix/Earth Girls Are Easy" 12" Bronx Science [2001]
7L & Esoteric - "The Soul Purpose" ("Public Execution" f/ Reks & Apathy) CD/2LP - Brick Records [2001]
Import Tuner Magazine Presents - "DJ Mark Luv - Required Audio v1.01" ("Import Tuner X-Clusive" - Cheapshot f/ Apathy, Celph Titled, & Lexicon) CD [2001]
Elemental - "Get Off My Nuts (f/ K-Skills, Celph Titled, & Apathy)" 12" [2001]
Celph Titled - "Right Now/It Ain't/Root Beers In Your Fridge (f/ Apathy)" 12" Bronx Science [2001]
Various Artists - "Aberfoyle Springs Compilation" ("Breeze Block Freestyle" - Apathy & Celph Titled) CD - HipHopHotSpot.Com Inc. [2001]
DSP - "Trife-A-Saurus Rex (f/ Apathy)" 12" Ninja Tune [2002]
DSP - "In the Red" ("Trife-A-Saurus Rex") CD/2LP - Ninja Tune [2002]
DJ Next - "Back to the Grill Again: Liver at the BBQ" ("Nextclusive Barbecue Sauce" w/ Alias & Romen Rok) CD [2002]
Demigodz - "Don't You Even Go There/Well, Well, Well" 12" Ill Boogie Records [2002]
Demigodz - "The Godz Must Be Crazy" CD/2EP - Ill Boogie Records [2002]
Various Artists - "Independent's Finest Volume 3" ("Well, Well, Well..." - Demigodz) CD Ill Boogie Records [2002]
Apathy - "Immortal/School" 12" Bronx Science [2002]
Lexicon - "Makin' Music Remix (f/ Celph Titled & Apathy)" 12" Spytech [2002]
Majik Most - "Majik's Theme/Forget You/Mother Molesters (f/ Apathy, Louis Logic, & Celph Titled)" 12" Atomik [2002]
DutchMassive - "Evaporate/The Hook (f/ Apathy, Majik Most, C-Rayz Walz, Celph Titled, & Louis Logic)" 12" Gameplan [2002]
D-Tension - "DSL (f/ Apathy)" 12" Brick Records [2002]
DJ Unknown & Mek - "Ain't No Love" CD ("Rockafella" w/ Rise, "Rare Species" w/ Celph Titled & Grafh) OTS Entertainment [2002]
7L & Esoteric - "Dangerous Connection" ("Speak Now" f/ Vinnie Paz & Apathy) CD/2LP Brick Records [2002]
7L & Esoteric - "Dangerous Exclusives" ("You Can Try" f/ Apathy) PROMO CD - Brick Records [2002]
Pumpkinhead - "A Beautiful Mind EP" ("New Day" - production) CD/EP Third Earth Music [2003]
PF Cuttin - "That Grown Man Pt. 2 - 33 Bangin' Freestyles" ("Freestyle" - Apathy) Mix CD [2003]
Apathy - "Put Your Dukes Up/Night Life/Guerilla Orchestra (f/ Tino Vega & Celph Titled)" 12" O.T.S. [2003]
CSI: Miami - TV Episode: "Body Count / Season Finale" ("Drive It Like I Stole It", plays during opening scene of show) May 19th [2003]
Louis Logic - "Sin-A-Matic" ("Best Friends" f/ Apathy) CD/2LP Solid Records [2003]
Demigodz - "Demigodz.Com Sampler" Promo CD ("Drive It Like I Stole It", "Hamburg Germany Freestyle" w/ Esoteric, "Guerilla Orchestra" f/ Tino Vega & Celph Titled) HipHopSite.Com [2003]
Dan Greenpeace & DJ Yoda - "Unthugged" ("The Demigodz") CD Antidote [2003]
Mike Nardone Presents - "We Came From Beyond Volume 2" CD/2LP ("Devastating MCs" f/ Esoteric, Celph Titled & Apathy) Razor & Tie/BMG [2003]
Army of the Pharaohs - "Rare Shit, Collabos & Freestyles" ("Eddie Ill & DL Freestyle", "Chrome Depot Freestyle") Mix CD [2003]
Styles of Beyond - "Megadef" ("Playin' With Fire" f/ Apathy & Celph Titled) CD/2LP SpyTech/Ill Boogie [2003]
Apathy - "It's the Bootleg, Muthafuckas! Volume 1" 2CD Demigodz Entertainment [2003]
7L & Beyonder - "Vinyl Thug Music" ("Public Execution [Demigodz Mix]" f/ Celph Titled, Esoteric & Apathy) CD Vinyl Thug/Brick [2003]

много поназаписал товарищ)

me@last.fm
when the winter comes...
s@brin@Дата: Среда, 01.Авг.2007, 4:58 PM | Сообщение # 14
Генерал-майор
Прописка с 18.Апр.2007
Quote (Дэд)
Особенно песня Chemical - от неё прётся моё женское окружение)))

Отличная "песня", у твоего женского окружения хороший вкус tongue tongue !!!!!!!!!1...........точнее у тебя.............. biggrin biggrin

ДэдДата: Четверг, 02.Авг.2007, 10:58 AM | Сообщение # 15
Still Dreamin'
Прописка с 20.Июн.2006
s@brin@, не жги, мой плэйер здорово гуляет по рукам так что у них тоже хороший вкус)))))))

me@last.fm
when the winter comes...
Форум » Развлечения » Видео & музыкa » Army of the Pharaohs - The torture papers (СТРОГО В ЗАКАЧКУ)
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Используются технологии uCoz